· Provide expert advice and support interacting with all government request. Ensure high quality of service is provided to all employees in relation to Government or official requests.
· Support and assist the team administrating the complete range of Government Services activities in a consistent and timely manner to the satisfaction of the clients and management.
· Understand the Labour and Immigration Laws and apply them at work and keep updates a bulletin board for Staff awareness.
· Ensure that the Immigration rules and regulations are updated and documented.
· Collect and give regular updates on all labor and immigration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed or any changes in procedures and rules.
· Responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, of employees, the company, liaising with various Government Department and Agencies.
· Coordinate and liaise with Government Authorities for processing and clearing the transactions of the Human Resources Department such as work visa applications, transfer of Sponsorship, issuance/renewal of residency permits and Qatar IDs and any other transactions related to human resources.
· Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
· Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations and need to notify by keeping
· When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
· Deal promptly and productively on general inquiries about PRO functions.
· Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals.
· Assist in other HR tasks including medical insurance, NOC letters, etc.
· Perform any other tasks as per business needs / assigned by Manager.
· Delivery of original Invoice / Statement of Accounts to the clients.
· Collecting payable accounts receivables for our clients to and from.
· Handling petty cash amounting to QR 5,000/- for government transactions to be reimbursed weekly with excel sheet report and official receipts.
· Send weekly reports to Admin for updates regarding expiry documents such as visa allocation approval, work permit and residence visa.
Steel fixer qualifications:
Terms and conditions: